RISK ASSESSMENT & MANAGEMENT
Financial controls are essential in reducing the exposure of risk that organisations face. We provide a detailed assessment of your finance function and highlight flaws that leave you open to risk or fraud and provide a report with key action points to reduce this exposure. Examples include financial system controls, stock and cash management and evaluation potential for fraud or legal action.
XERO CONSULTANCY & TRAINING
As Xero experts we're here to help you with all your Xero challenges, whether you are an experienced Xero user or if you have never used Xero before.
- Migrating to Xero from another accounting software.
- Xero health check
- Xero finance function consultancy. Designing the best solution for you.
- Xero training bespoke to your needs. Delivered via video meeting.
BUSINESS VALUE & STRATEGY
By combining our experience and understanding of both the accountancy and business world we are in a unique position to provide an independent, strategic and analytical overview of your business from a financial and operational stand point. With a combined 27 years in business we have a wealth of experience of operating in "bigger picture" thought that can provide an invaluable insight into your business. Some examples include:
- Strategic evaluations: Where is your key focus? What is working and what isn't working? How can you move towards your goals? Where is time and money wasted?
- Business plans: Reviewing, collating and writing business plans for your business combining our strategic business understand with our financial knowledge.
- Projections and Budgeting: Insightful projections and budget forecasting.
- Business Valuations: how to place value on your business for sale or investment
Assessment of your organisation for VAT strategy and compliance whether you are VAT registered, considering voluntarily VAT registering, reaching the threshold or undertaking a capital project. Assessments include a full and detailed strategic overview of your organisation with a report detailing the VAT compliance requirements, potential issues and ways of being as VAT efficient as possible. VAT can quickly become out of hand with financial penalties looming - it's essential to obtain solid and accurate VAT advice if you are ever unsure. With a track record of working on complex VAT cases we can provide guidance on avoiding these pitfalls.